Do you have any inquiries regarding your stay at an Aminess hotel?
1. What are the requirements for entering the Republic of Croatia?
All of the information regarding the restrictions and requirements for entering the Republic of Croatia which are in force with the aim of containing the spread of COVID-19 can be found here or on the web-site reopen.europa.eu.
So as to facilitate faster and easier border crossings, we recommend all foreign nationals to register their entry via the official web-site – entercroatia.mup.hr. Visitors who do not register their information in advance using the aforementioned app will be able to do so at the Croatian border crossing point, but they will need to wait for a longer period of time in a special lane.
2. Which measures related to COVID-19 are implemented at our facilities?
We cannot wait to share memorable and carefree vacation moments with you, which is why we have created the “Aminess Clean&Safe Stay Programme” aimed at ensuring your complete protection, so that you can relax and recharge in a carefree way in all of the Aminess facilities.
The procedures and protective measures for the guests and employees of Aminess hotels and camp sites are available here.
3. Do you offer COVID-19 tests at your facilities?
Aminess hotels and camp sites are dedicated to providing the best and safest possible services for their guests, which is why we will continue to provide COVID-19 testing, offering both the antigen and the PCR testing methods. Use the following link to consult the price list and find out how you can reserve an appointment.
4. What are the conditions applicable to booking cancellation? What can I do should travel be banned, borders closed, quarantine imposed or should I become ill?
We have done everything in our power to make your next vacation an unforgettable experience. Please refer to the terms of sale, which depend on the facility and the period when completing your booking.
Should you need to cancel your booking due to a travel ban or illness, you will be able to change the date of arrival or cancel your booking free of charge.
5. How can I book over the internet (online booking system)?
The booking procedure on the Aminess website is very simple. All you must do is select the facility and the period of your stay, and then follow further instructions from the system.
6. How can I guarantee my booking?
You can guarantee your arrival by credit card or by paying a deposit as described in the general terms and conditions of the price list you have selected. Deposits are in the amount of one night per person in the booked type of accommodation unit. Prior to issuing a booking confirmation, the system requires that you accept the general terms and conditions.
7. How do I know that my booking has been confirmed?
If you are guaranteeing your booking with a credit card, the booking is confirmed upon the completion of the booking process. If you have chosen to pay by bank transfer, your booking will be on hold until the payment is received. In both cases, you will receive a booking confirmation and reservation code via e-mail. If you have not received a booking confirmation, check your spam folder.
8. How can I change or cancel my reservation?
If you want to change or cancel an existing reservation, you can do so online via the following link. If you have difficulties or something is unclear, feel free to call the booking centre at +385 52 858 600 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How much do I have to pay if I cancel my booking or do not show?
* Booking cancellation conditions are listed in the general terms and conditions of every price list. Please read the general terms and conditions carefully prior to confirming your booking.
10. How much do I have to pay if I leave the hotel early?
Early departures are charged the full booking amount (except in cases of illness or force majeure).
11. How can I pay my bill at the reception desk?
You can pay your final bill at the hotel reception desk in cash in euros or kuna, or by credit or debit card (Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, Diners) in full with no deferred payment option. When paying by credit card, the amount is charged in Croatian kuna (HRK). Your bank will then exchange this amount into the domestic currency of your account. Because of your bank's exchange rate, a slightly higher total amount may be charged as compared to the amount listed in Croatian kuna (HRK) on the bill you receive from the hotel. Traveller's checks or personal checks cannot be accepted as a method of payment.
12. Are pets allowed in your hotels? How can I book and what is the price?
You can book a stay with pets when booking via the online booking system at those facilities that host pets. Pet are welcome at the Aminess Laguna and Aminess Lume hotels, and the surcharge for a pet is €10.00 per night. Please find the house rules for pets at Pets Friendly
13. When am I allowed to enter my room on my arrival date (check-in), and when do I have to leave my room (check-out) on my departure date?
Check-in is possible after 3:00PM on your arrival date. You must check out by 10:00AM on your departure date. The exact check-in and check-out times are listed in the general terms and conditions.
14. May I arrive at my hotel prior to the official check-in time (early check-in) or extend my stay after the official check-out time (late check-out)?
We cannot confirm early check-in and late check-out in advance, as they depend on the availability of your room on the day of your arrival at the hotel, or conversely on the day of your departure.
15. Are beach towels included in the price? Are poolside lounge chairs and umbrellas included in the price?
Towel service is offered at the Aminess Maestral, Aminess Lume and Aminess Grand Azur hotels. The hotel allows the use of hotel towels for the beach, outdoor swimming pool or wellness centre (at the Aminess Maestral Hotel) with the display of a card given to guests at the reception desk during check-in. Poolside lounge chairs and umbrellas are included in the price, but are limited in number. They cannot be reserved.
16. Does the hotel offer transfers from the airport/harbour? What do they cost?
Transfers can be booked at our GoAdria travel agency. GoAdria agency is located in front of the Aminess Maestral Hotel, on the main road from Novigrad to Poreč. Mirna 2, 52466 Novigrad – tel.: +385 52 555 555 – www.goadria.com - email@example.com
17. What is included in half-board service? Do the hotels offer all-inclusive service?
The hotels Aminess Maestral and Aminess Laguna offer half-board service, which includes buffet breakfast and buffet dinner. From 26.03.-20.05. and 13.09.-30.11.2021, drinks during dinner are included in the price of half-board (white and red wine by the glass, beer, non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water). The Aminess Lume Hotel offers half-board service, which includes buffet breakfast and buffet dinner. Drinks are not included. The Aminess Grand Azur Hotel offers all-inclusive light service, which includes buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, buffet dinner and drinks in the buffet restaurant during lunch and dinner (white and red wine by the glass, beer, non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water). The basic service offered is accommodation with breakfast in all hotels.
18. Is there parking near the hotel?
Yes, parking is located within the hotel complex, and is included in the price. It is not possible to reserve parking spaces in advance.
19. Does the hotel offer gluten-free food?
The hotel offers gluten-free food, however you must inform the restaurant in advance if you wish to order it.
20. May I ask for a particular room/apartment location (a desired floor, view, etc.)?
The exact number or position of units of accommodation cannot be booked in advance. We strive to satisfy all of our guests' wishes in accordance with the hotel's ability on the day of their arrival.
21. Is there an exchange office at the hotel reception desks?
Yes, there are exchange offices at all reception desks.
22. May persons who are not guests of the hotel use the hotel's outdoor swimming pools?
Only guests of a particular hotel may use the outdoor swimming pools at that particular hotel. Punto Mare Fun & Beach Zone is a tidal swimming pool open to all guests.
23. What is the hotel beach like? Is there an entry fee?
There is a description of the beach on our website Beaches and Wellness. There is no fee for beach access.
24. Are roll-away beds / children's beds available?
Roll-away beds are available in rooms whose description includes them. Guest accommodation on roll-away beds is at an extra charge, while the use of children's beds is at no extra charge. You must ask for roll-away beds and children's beds in advance.
25. Is the wellness centre included in the price of accommodation at the Aminess Maestral and Aminess Laguna Hotels?
The use of the wellness centre is at extra charge. The price list of services is located at the following link: Wellness pricelist. Use of the indoor swimming pool and fitness centre is included in the price for guests of the Aminess Maestral Hotel who have booked their accommodation via our booking centre or website. Guests of the Aminess Laguna Hotel are charged an additional €3.00 per person per entry to the swimming pool, while other services are charged at full price. A large selection of wellness packages is available on our website, each of which includes various additional services specific to that package.