La nostra collaborazione con la comunità locale
Laguna Novigrad d.d. is obligated to implement a cooperation policy with the local community at its Aminess Maestral Hotel, Aminess Laguna Hotel, Aminess Lume Hotel, Aminess Grand Azur Hotel, Aminess Sirena Campsite and Aminess Maravea Camping Resort.
THE BASIC GUIDELINES OF COOPERATION WITH THE LOCAL COMMUNITY:
- Employing the local population.
- Continued communication with the local community in order to cooperate and find the best solution to any problem that will satisfy the needs of all stakeholders.
- The purchasing of products and services from local suppliers in accordance with standard Purchasing Department operational procedures.
- Encouraging employees to participate in social activities organised by the local community.
- Investment in beaches and outdoor food and beverage facilities that are open to all visitors.
- A wellness centre that includes wellness, spa and fitness services open to outside visitors, with the availability of less expensive monthly and annual memberships.
- Participating in and financially supporting key projects in the town.
- Donating to local cultural, arts and sports organisations and associations.
- Educating our guests, especially children, about protecting the environment and cultural and historical heritage through workshops on the beaches.
- Informing guests about the cultural, historical and natural resources in the areas surrounding our accommodation facilities.
- Informing guests about modes of transportation.
- Promoting the protection of sensitive natural areas and their biodiversity.
Document last updated:
Novigrad, November 2017
for Laguna Novigrad d.d.
Chairman of the Board