Events in Novigrad
Events for young and old
In summer, Novigrad is full of events, whether concerts, children's plays, gourmet festivals, or sports competitions.
Novigrad presents its rich fishing tradition at its Gnam-Gnam festivals featuring asparagus, sardines, sole, scallops, and other seafood delicacies. Children will be thrilled by the street performer festivals, when the streets and parks are full of clowns, jugglers, and stilt walkers. Summer nights in Novigrad also often mean a chance to take in the starry night sky through a telescope or to enjoy concerts by young, up-and-coming musicians. Something for the whole family!
Top 7 events in Novigrad
- Gnam-Gnam Fest dedicated to local food
- Festival of St. Pelagius, with music, dance, and delicious food and wines
- Lunasa astro-party with stargazing and ambient music
- Street performer evening with acrobatics, tightrope walking, and other circus acts
- Parkfest, urban music festival
- Foto ex tempore, autumn international photo competition
- “Ethno under the bell-tower” folklore evenings