Beaches in Novigrad
Most beautiful beaches in Novigrad and Istria, where you will spend the fun and carefree moments of your holiday in Istria.
Top 7 beaches in Novigrad and Istria
- Aminess Maestral Hotel beach: a spacious pebble beach with a Blue Flag offering lounge chairs, beach umbrellas and baldachins, beach gear, pedalboats and kayaks. Punto Mare summer fun centre is also close by, with good music, tasty bites, and refreshing drinks.
- Aminess Laguna Hotel beach: a stone and pebble beach with changing booths, showers, lounge chairs, and beach umbrellas. Part of the beach is in the shade of pine trees, which will especially please parents with children, as will the nearby waterpark designed just for kids.
- Aminess Maravea Camping Resort beach: a well-maintained stone beach flying a Blue Flag right beneath the campsite offers a wealth of activities, from tennis and beach volleyball to sailing. This is all complemented by a supermarket, “Maslina” bar, and a waterfront restaurant.
- Aminess Sirena Campsite beach: this stone and partially paved beach with a Blue Flag has changing booths, lounge chairs, and showers. At the campsite, you can rent gear for beach and water sports, and you can find refreshments at the nearby restaurant or Punto Mare fun centre.
- Kamenjak point, 10km from Pula: beaches for lovers of the wilderness. They spread across the southernmost tip of Istria, and they offer especially clean sea and rich undersea life ideal for divers. Families with children can enjoy the sandy beaches, and those looking for privacy will love the secluded cliffs.
- Koversada in Vrsar: the largest naturist beach in Croatia and Europe. Koversada is mainly stone, and part of it has been adapted for children. There is a nearby island you can swim to. Lounge chairs and beach umbrellas are available for rent, and there are showers, restaurants, bars, and a special area for pets.
- Lone bay in Rovinj: with an open view of the old centre of picturesque Rovinj and the island of Katarina, the pebble beaches in Lone bay in the protected Zlatni rt forest park are ideal for families. However, there are also quiet corners for those looking for privacy.