All about Novigrad
Colourful. Sunny. Desirable.
Novigrad is a fishing town on the western coast of Istria that has become a favourite destination of travellers searching for a relaxing seaside holiday.
The town harbour of Mandrač, the bell tower with the statue of St. Pelagius, and colourful facades. This will be your first impression of Novigrad. If you dive a little deeper, you will discover friendly hosts, brilliant food, beautiful parks that turn into stages for summer events, a tame countryside interwoven with hiking and bike paths, and charming terraces right by the sea.
Relax. You have chosen one of Croatia’s best places to live.
Top 7 experiences in Novigrad
- Lapidarium museum
- Church of Sts. Maximus and Pelagius
- a walk alongside the town walls
- Gnam-Gnam Fest, Sole Days, wine trails and olive oil trails
- Istralandia waterpark (among the 5 best in Europe)
- Punto Mare fun&beach zone – summer fun centre
- Sunset Panorama boat excursion