Restaurants and Bars at Aminess Maestral Hotel
Local cuisine, world-class atmosphere
One of the greatest assets of the Aminess Maestral Hotel is its selection of gourmet food. That's why its restaurant has long been the favourite choice of many for fine dining with local flavour.
In addition to being given a facelift, “Ventola” restaurant and “Oliveto” à la carte restaurant have grown. Meaning more room to try divine Motovun truffles, Mediterranean scallops from Novigrad, Istrian prosciutto, or boškarin beef drizzled with Vergal olive oil from Aminess’ own olive groves. Now you can enjoy your meal in a beautifully lit hall or under the open sky. For a truly world-class atmosphere.
- new “Ventola” restaurant with stations for warm and cold appetizers, main courses, oily fish, pizza, bruschetta, homemade pasta, desserts, and warm and cold beverages
- self-serve line of integrated tables
- intimate atmosphere with new lighting and flooring
- aperitif bar with terrace for relaxed mornings and evenings
- Punto Mare fun & beach zone – refreshments and tasty treats
- “Sirena” seaside grill and restaurant
- poolside bar
- lobby bar
- high chair
Dinners designed by the region’s wine and culinary stars
To introduce you to the wonders of Istrian cuisine in the best and most creative way possible, our Oliveto and Half 8 restaurants in Novigrad will be hosting Aminess Wine & Gourmet Evenings with well-known Istrian chef David Skoko and the region’s best winemakers and sommeliers. These exclusive evenings with Skoko and surprise guests are on the programme the last Friday in the month from April to October.