Activities in Novigrad
Get yourself moving
Novigrad is only a 1-hour drive from even the farthest away parts of Istria, meaning that all of Istria is within your reach for an active, fulfilling holiday.
Start with your bike, a super-healthy mode of transport, which will lead you along well-maintained bike paths along the coast of Novigrad to the charming hilltop towns of rural Istria. Then jump into a kayak and paddle to the fascinating river Mirna ornithological reserve. Or join a boat excursion to eternal Venice or Brijuni National Park. And to finish off, walk to the centre of Novigrad and treat yourself to a glass of local Muscat. You've earned it!
Top 10 activities in Novigrad
- cycling the Parenzana, a well-maintained bike trail that follows an old railway
- walking or running along the coast
- kayaking or canoeing
- beach yoga (ideal at dawn or dusk)
- beach volleyball
- open-air fitness area by the coastal promenade
- GoAdria boat excursions (Novigrad panorama, Venice, Brijuni Islands)
- Istralandia waterpark – the most exciting waterpark in Istria